- Coming home is not nearly as exciting when your aren't coming home to someone.
- Making the bed is a pain in the butt by yourself.
- I have missed bumping each other while we get ready for work.
- Even if I do a lot of the things that I really enjoy in one day I still wish Laura was with me.
- I have almost mastered the pillow chop when I make the bed.
- I have become a much more tidy person since May.
- I have gotten used to splitting a french press in the morning and have wasted a half of a press each day I have been home alone.
- Skype is great but is no substitute for being with somebody.
- A half empty bed is an uncomfortable bed.
Saturday, October 15, 2011
No wife at home :(
Things I have realized since Laura has been out of town...